INOVA filling and closing machine SV 125: Flexibly extensible
New for nested disposable syringes and vials
Inova succeeded in significantly complementing its range of machines with the INOVA SV 125: Drug makers who are filling and closing medium to large batches of disposable syringes or vials, but who still want to keep their options open, will find all their requirements met by the INOVA SV 125.
Promising products call for packaging machines that are able to grow with the requirements. This was the aspect under which the filling and closing machine INOVA SV 125 has been developed. As an entry-level model, it is designed with two filling stations for an output of up to 5,000 syringes/h. Since the machine is flexibly extensible, it can also be operated with up to five filling heads. In this configuration, it possible to achieve an output of up to 9,500 units/h. With different sets of pumps, syringes are filled within a format range of 0.5 – 50 ml.
When the production increases in quantity and variety, the flexibility of the filling and closing machine stretches beyond the output: The INOVA SV is designed in a way that different units for pre-processing and post-processing can be “docked” to it. “The machine can be loaded either manually, semi-automatically or automatically. Furthermore, it is possible to install, for instance, different decontamination systems for the outer bags, semi-automatic or fully automatic bag unwrapping units, or even semi-automatic or fully automatic pull-off systems for Tyvek paper. All well-proven Inova machines like, for example, denesters, labeling machines, renesters, and syringe transport systems can be installed in the post-processing area.
Thus, the modularly designed INOVA SV 125 is well prepared for future product generations. This is also thanks to the servo-driven rotary piston pumps. With these pumps, the dosing characteristics can be adjusted at the push of a button according to the respective product. The utilized rotary piston pumps achieve utmost dosing accuracy. Nested vials likewise canbe processed effectively on the machine. The Inova machine is optionally available in isolator design.
The INOVA SV 125 has a relatively small footprint for a machine in the middle to high range of performance. Its small and compact design helps to save occupancy costs, yet offers the technical characteristics of a high-performance machine. Cost effectiveness is also ensured by the quick format changeovers that are possible, thanks to the small number of format parts. With its high operational availability and its low wear-out, the INOVA SV 125 is an investment in the future that pays off very quickly.
Performance characteristics in brief
· output of 5,000 units/h up to 9,500 units/h (two or five head design)
· format range from 0.5 ml to 50 ml
· dosing range from 0.1 ml to 50 ml (depending on the size of the pumps)
· quick format changeover
· modular design: pre-processing and post-processing
· buffer system
· isolator optionally available
· compact design
· utmost dosing accuracy: servo-controlled rotary piston pumps
· various decontamination systems for bags
· semi- and fully automatic bag unwrapping systems model BOH, model BOR
· semi- and fully automatic pull-off systems for Tyvek paper model TRH, model TRR
· denesters model SH 110, model SH 120, model SH 230
· labeling machines model EK321, model EKK 182, model EKK 62
· renesters model SN 210, model SN 220, model SN 230
· syringe transport systems model STS, model STS-0